I Can Sell Your Master On Main Home
April 28, 2015
What is the number one thing that a seller needs to find a buyer for their home. The simple answer is exposure. To have the best chance of selling your home you will need as many people to see it as possible. With that in mind, there is not a category in real estate more specific than Master On Main Homes. Terms like luxury, spacious, cozy and “view” are very much open to interpretation. Master on Main, however, is very specific. Either it has the master bedroom on the main level or it doesn’t. That is why this website exists. The only homes listed on the site are for the specific buyer looking for master on main homes. No additional clutter to get in the way.
Valuable Information When Selling Your Master On Main Home
My marketing plan is carefully designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified master on main home buyers. It is based upon my experience of what works. It uses a multi-media approach that is designed to take advantage of Cano Real Estate’s cutting edge marketing technology. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, the focus of my marketing uses online tools to find the right buyer.
Your property will receive:
- Professional photography and a detailed floor plan for buyers to look at
- A virtual tour highlighting important living areas
- A professionally designed color brochure with complete property details and neighborhood highlights
- Featured Property listing on www.MasterOnMain.com & www.ClarkCountyHomeTour.com
- Syndication to over 80 of the most popular real estate search engines nationally and internationally, including enhanced listings which will put your home on the top of the search results on the following websites:
- Just listed postcards to area residents and my network of current and past clients
- eCard email marketing to all of Clark County’s top agents
- Agent to agent networking within my extensive network of personal agent contacts
- Property details displayed on the multiple listing service available to all Clark County area agents
- Broker Open Houses, if desired, to create buzz among other realtors
- Weekly report with feedback from agents who showed the property as well as information on how many hits the property is getting online
- If you’re ready to get started contact, me via the link above to set up a time for us to meet and for me to see your home. I look forward to working with you!