Buying a home is typically the largest single investment that most people will ever make. Having a real estate professional on YOUR side is a very smart move.
There are several benefits listed below but to start, I think it is important to get the most important point on the table. My services to you as a Buyer’s Agent are 100% free to you. All commissions earned are paid by the selling party. Now on to the other benefits
1. No Loyalty to Home Sellers – Because of the 100% loyalty to you, my Buyer Client, I do not need to look out for the best interests of the Seller, whatsoever. My job is to get YOU – the Home Buyer, into the best home for the least amount of money and hassle possible. The Sellers’ and the Listing Agents’ wants and needs have nothing to do with the level of service provided by me to my buyer clients.
If you were interested in a home, as an unrepresented buyer (no Buyer’s Agent) that is listed by another agent, the only responsibility that the listing agent has is to not lie to you. They owe nothing else to you. They are not on your side. When you arm your self with a Buyer’s Agent like me, you will have someone working hard for YOU at every point in the home buying process.
2. Full Representation- As your Buyers’ Agent I owe 100% of my dedication and loyalty to you, the home buyer. I do not have a reason or motivation to “sell” one house over another, and can thoroughly put YOUR interests above any sellers’ wants or needs.
3. Great Knowledge of the Market- A Buyers agent knows “what is out there” better than anyone else. I spend much of my time looking at houses (both online and in person) and fully understand what is available and where all the good deals are. I am constantly setting appointments and viewing hundreds of homes every month. In many cases, I have already seen a home that you may be interested in, and can share with you many details before you even go inside!
4. Access to ALL Available Properties- I can show you ANY property that is available – regardless of the sign in the yard. I have access to every Master On Main home that is for sale in Clark County, the minute it becomes available, and have no loyalty to one listing agent or company over another. Also, in many cases I can effectively represent my buyer clients in the purchase of a home from an unrepresented seller (FSBO).
5. Effective Negotiating Skills and Contract Knowledge – I am an effective negotiator and one main part of my job is to write solid offers that get you in the best possible situation. I negotiate and write contracts for a living and know all the strategies to use and avoid when dealing with different listing agents and sellers. I thoroughly understands all the details of a Buy-Sell Contract, and am able to explain and walk through the entire contract, disclosures and any counter offers to you, in a way that actually makes sense. I will maintain the contract and all necessary dates, making sure that it all works out in YOUR BEST INTEREST. Furthermore, I can help you find competent lenders, home inspectors, landscapers and anyone else that you, a future homeowner, may need, once you find a home that you want to buy.
Once again, my services to you as a buyers agent are completely free to you. If you are looking to buy a home in Clark County, I hope that you will reach out to me and give me a chance to earn your business.
Have a great day,